Call for Abstract
4th International Conference on Natural Products and Medicinal Plants Research, will be organized around the theme “Transforming Future of Natural Products and Medicinal Plants ”
Natural Products 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Natural Products 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Medicinal plants, also called Medicinal herbs, have been designed and used in traditional health practices since ancient times. Herbs synthesise hundreds of chemical compounds for functions including arms against bees, fungus, infections, and vegetarian beast. Numerous chemical with potential or established biological availability have been identified.
Today about 80% of the world’s population rely primarily on plants and plant extracts for healthcare. In addition, of the top 150 trademarked drugs used in the United States of America (USA), 57% contain at least one major active compound currently or once derived from plants. According to data released by the World Health Organization (WHO), ethnobotany has maintained its popularity in all regions of the developing world and its use is immediately developing in the modern countries.
- Track 1-1Phytomedicine and Medicinal crops
- Track 1-2Aromatic Medicinal Plants
- Track 1-3Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants
- Track 1-4Medicinal Plants as Medicines
- Track 1-5Medicinal Plant Remedies
Natural products have been the most successful source of leads for potential drug discovery. Natural products have been confirmable for their medicinal uses for thousands of years. Plants have developed and modify over millions of years to with stand bacteria, insects, fungi and weather to produce unique, structurally various secondary metabolites. Their ethno pharmacological belongings have been used as a primary source of medicines for early drug discovery. Macro and micro fungi have been part of human life for thousands of years. They were used as food (mushrooms), in preparation of alcoholic drinks, medication in traditional medicine and for cultural purposes. Naturopathy is an Alternative treatment method it comprise Herbal treatment, Diet therapy and Homeopathy. Natural treatments re-establish the body's inborn capacity to heal itself without the adverse impacts of traditional drug. Naturopathy is definite primary health care system that mixes cutting edge logical information with customary and normal types of prescription.
- Track 2-1Natural Products Chemistry
- Track 2-2Natural Products Research
- Track 2-3Natural Herbal Products
- Track 2-4Natural Skin care Products
- Track 2-5Natural Hair Products
- Track 2-6Natural Health care Products
- Track 2-7Home care Natural Products
- Track 2-8Organic Products
- Track 2-9Vaccines and Antibodies
Natural products played critical roles in present drug development, especially for antibacterial and antitumor agents. Even though popularity of the synthetic products increased due to its production cost, time effectiveness, easy quality control, stringent regulation and quick effects, but their safety and efficacy was always remained questionable, resulting in the dependence on the natural products by more than 80% of the total population in the developing world, because of its time tested safety and efficacy. A enormous number of natural product-derived compounds in various stages of clinical development highlighted the existing activity and significance of the use of natural products as sources of new drug candidates.
- Track 3-1Natural products drug discovery
- Track 3-2Synthesis and Isolation of natural products
- Track 3-3Transgenic plants and crops
- Track 3-4Natural products from microorganisms
- Track 3-5Natural products as biofuels and bio-based chemicals
- Track 3-6Bioactive secondary metabolites
- Track 3-7Alkaloids, steroids, flavonoids, and triterpenoids
A brief detailed study of biological, physical, chemical or any miscellaneous factor, that effects any part of the living organism is known as toxicity. Toxicology is the fundamental science of poisons. Toxicological studies help to decide even if a new drug should be accepted for clinical use or not. Depending on the duration of publicity of animals to drug, toxicological studies may be of three types viz. acute, sub-acute and chronic. Toxicity depends not only on the dose of the material but also on the toxic properties of the material. The relationship between these two factors is important in the assessment of therapeutic dosage in pharmacology and herbalism. It is necessary to investigate the herbs scientifically which have been used in traditional medicine to improve the quality of healthcare.
- Track 4-1Analytical methods for natural products
- Track 4-2Therapeutic monitoring of drugs
- Track 4-3Plant biotechnology and tissue culture
- Track 4-4Toxicokinetics, animals models and dose groups
- Track 5-1Ornamental plants and bioactive compounds
- Track 5-2Olive Bioactive Applications and Prospects
- Track 5-3Phytochemistry Experts Meeting
- Track 5-4Drug discovery from natural sources and Herbal Medicines
- Track 5-5Components of Plant and forest ecology
Ethnobotany and Ethnomedicine are the fundamental starter, in the context of sustainable development and honest sharing of the benefits derived from using of natural resources such as plants. Ethnobotany and Ethnopharmacology, like all ethnosciences, have in common a human and developmental component. Ethnopharmacology has also undergone an change from the classic to modern concept, but changes are lighter than those suffered by Ethnobotany. Modern Ethnopharmacology grasp botanical, ethnobotanical, phytochemical, Ethnopharmacological, pharmacological and toxicological fields. Photochemistry, Pharmacy, History, and Geography, Ecology and other information and science fields will be taken into account.
- Track 6-1Benefits of medicinal plants
- Track 6-2Pharmacovigilance
- Track 6-3Recent advances and related sciences
- Track 6-4Clinical and Applied Pharmacology
- Track 6-5Alternative and complimentary medicines
- Track 6-6Quorum sensing
- Track 6-7Plants Extracts
<p justify;\"="" style="text-align: justify;">Complementary medicine is a group of diagnostic and therapeutic disciplines that are used together with conventional medicine. An example of a complementary therapy is using aromatherapy to help lessen a patient's discomfort following surgery. Alternative medicine is treatments that are used instead of standard medical treatments. One example is using a special diet to treat cancer instead of anticancer drugs that are prescribed by an oncologist.
- Track 7-1Botany plant ecology
- Track 7-2Advanced plant and Forest ecology
Vegetals have been utilized for health and restorative purposes for a few a great many years, majority of people still using herbal medicine to meet their wellbeing needs. Therapeutic plants are critical hotspots for medicine constructing. Medicinal and herbal medicines having most inflated market in Asia since decade, remedial plants can be utilized as food to meet every day necessities of body.
The art or practice of using herbs and herbal medicines to maintain health and to prevent, alleviate, or cure disease is called also herbalism. They are used for treating anxiety, depression, Healing, ache and many more. There are different types of herbs like Anti-Inflammatory drug Herbs, Smoking Herbs, Fertility Herbs, Adopt genic herbs, Healing Herbs. There are also different types of herbal products used in different forms some of them are Herbal Tea, Herbal Hair Products, Herbal Cigarettes, Herbal Antibiotics, and Herbal Toothpastes.
- Track 8-1Herbal Preparations
- Track 8-2Traditional use of Herbal Medicines
- Track 8-3Herbal medicine side effects
- Track 8-4Anti-inflammatory herbs
- Track 8-5Herbal antibiotics
- Track 8-6Herbal hair products
- Track 8-7Healing herbs & herbalism
Ayurveda is defined as the alternative form of medication where drugs made up of vegetables, plant, herbs, and minerals are used for internal and external use. On the other hand, Homeopathy is also considered as alternative medicine that triggers our body’s immune system to fight against any disease. The third and the most commonly used form is Allopathy, where treatment is given through the conventional means i.e. drugs made up of the chemical having opposite effect to that of symptoms and thus helps in combating diseases.
- Track 9-1Modern Plant Breeding Techniques
- Track 9-2Transgenic Plants and Green Revolution
- Track 9-3Plant breeding in organic agriculture
- Track 9-4Plant Metabolism and Metabolic Engineering
Aromatic plants and Restorative shape a numerically vast gathering of financially critical plants which give essential crude materials to medicines, aromas, flavours and beautifying agents. These plants and their items not just serve as important wellspring of salary for little holders and business visionaries additionally help the nation to procure profitable remote trade by method for fare. Medicinal plants are those plants which are rich in auxiliary – metabolites and circular segment potential wellspring of medications. These optional metabolites incorporate alkaloids, glycosides, coumarone, flavonoids, and steroids and so on.
- Track 10-1Aromatic Compounds
- Track 10-2Aromatic Plants
- Track 10-3Aromatherapy
- Track 10-4Aromatic Flowers
- Track 10-5Aromatic Crops
<div style="\"text-align:" justify;\"="">
- Track 11-1Genetically Modified Seeds
- Track 11-2Seed Treatment
- Track 11-3Seed Technology
- Track 11-4Seed Health
- Track 11-5 Environmental and Ecology
Cancer is a major cause of deaths all around the globe. Although various anticancer drugs are available, most of them are expensive and have serious side effects. Natural compounds are usually non-toxic and inexpensive. Many such compounds have been identified and analysed for their health benefits for centuries, and several nutritional factors derived from natural products have attracted considerable attention as therapeutic agents for the prevention and treatment of cancer. Current cancer therapies often involve surgical removal and radiation treatment of the large accumulated biomass of cancer, typically followed by systemic chemotherapy treatment used for maintenance treatment.
- Track 12-1Anti-cancer Triterpenes
- Track 12-2Anti-inflammatory Triterpenes
- Track 12-3Chemo preventive compounds from natural sources
- Track 12-4Cytogenetic glycosides
Pharmacognosy is the study of medicinal drugs assume from plants or other natural sources. The American Society of Pharmacognosy determine pharmacognosy as "the study of the physical, chemical, biochemical and biological equity of drugs, drug substances or potential drugs or drug substances of natural element as well as the search for new drugs from natural sources".
Phytochemistry is the investigation of phytochemicals, which are chemicals bring from plants. Those considering phytochemistry endeavour to portray the structures of the vast number of auxiliary metabolic mixes found in plants, the elements of these mixes in human and plant science, and the biosynthesis of these mixes. Plants combine phytochemicals for some reasons, including securing ourselves against bug assaults and plant sicknesses. Phytochemicals in livelihood plants are regularly dynamic in human science, and much of the time has medical advantages.
- Track 13-1Marine pharmacognosy
- Track 13-2Applications of pharmacognosy
- Track 13-3Ethnobotany
- Track 13-4Phytotherapy
- Track 13-5Bioactivities of phytochemicals
- Track 13-6Protein biochemistry and proteomics
- Track 13-7Biochemistry
- Track 13-8Chemistry and bioactive products
Nutraceuticals are any food, or part of a food supplements, that offers a medical or health benefit after simple nutrition. Such benefits may include the elimination or recurrence of disease. These products scope from proteins, vitamins, minerals, pure compounds and natural based used in capsules, tablets to foods that contain secured bioactive component. Everything from vitamins, accumulation to sports drinks, dairy products, snacks, and pre-prepared diet meals could be contemplate as nutritious food.
The herbal cosmetics are the arrangements containing phytochemical from a variety of botanical sources, which effects the functions of skin and provide nutrients fundamental for the healthy skin and hair.
- Track 14-1Natural cosmetics
- Track 14-2Herbal cosmetics
- Track 14-3Phytopharmaceuticals
- Track 14-4Botanical extract
- Track 14-5Agro products
- Track 14-6Biofertilizer ingredients
<p justify;\"="" style="text-align: justify;">Qigong is an overall umbrella of thousands of diverse styles including hard Qi of the Martial Arts, Tai Chi Chuan, and the soft Qi of the Healing styles of Medical Qigong. The Conference will exhibit an exciting array of world experts who have expertise with minor to serious death defying illnesses.
- Track 15-1 Plant Genome Sequencing
- Track 15-2Crop Genomics
- Track 15-3Plant genomics scope in Europe
<p justify;\"="" style="text-align: justify;">Today, plants are being used to extravagance a number of health concerns and conditions, including allergies, arthritis, migraines, fatigue, skin infections, wounds, burns, gastrointestinal issues and even cancer proving that it’s true that food is medicine. These herbs are less expensive and they are a safer means of treatment than conventional medications, which is why so many people are choosing to go back to this traditional idea of medicine.
- Track 16-1Gregory Mendel plant genetics
- Track 16-2Genetically engineered crops
- Track 16-3Advanced plant genetics
- Track 16-4Genotyping-by-sequencing for plant breeding and genetics
- Track 16-5 Genomics of plant responses to environmental stress
Approximately 80% of individuals today rely on home grown meds as a part of their essential medicinal services as indicated by the WHO, there is yet awesome worry about the wellbeing and adequacy of home grown utilize. While home grown prescriptions can conceivably add to the headways of human services framework, many real difficulties must be overcome before the effective combination of natural cures into standard medications. One of the real hindrances is the flow absence of exact interpretations and elucidations of Traditional Chinese home-grown messages and research by Western researchers.
- Track 17-1Agricultural Biotechnology
- Track 17-2Horticulture
- Track 17-3Agricultural Genetics
- Track 17-4Organic agriculture
- Track 17-5Horticulture Science
- Track 17-6Ecological Agriculture - Sustainable Agriculture
- Track 17-7Irrigation Water Management
Homeopathy is a medical system based on the acceptance that the body can cure itself. Those who practice it use insignificant amounts of natural items, like plants and minerals. They believe these stimulate the healing process. It was developed in the late 1700s in Germany. It’s common in many European countries, but it’s not quite as popular in the United States.
Homeopathic antidote are derived from items that come from plants, minerals, or animals, such as red onion, arnica (mountain herb), crushed whole bees, white arsenic, poison ivy, belladonna (deadly nightshade), and stinging nettle. Homeopathic remedies are often formulated as sugar bullets to be placed under the voice. they may also be in other forms, such as ointments, gels, drops, creams, and tablets. Treatments are “individualized” or bespoke to each person—it is not uncommon for different people with the same condition to receive different treatments.
- Track 18-1Homeopathic preparations
- Track 18-2Homeopathic treatment
- Track 18-3Recent advances in homeopathy
- Track 18-4Safe and effective in homeopathy
Unani medication, additionally called Unani tibb, is a traditional medicinal drug known for restoration and fitness maintenance. The origins of Unani medication are mainly found in the doctrines of the ancient Greek physicians Hippocrates and Galen. Being a discipline, it turned into later developed and refined through systematic test by the Arabs who converted a few conventional drugs as Arab or Unani drug treatments, most prominently by using Muslim student-medical doctor Avicenna both via using recovery herbs or strategies. During the Caliphate, the bulk of Greek knowledge turned into translated into Arabic identical with the concept of medicine appearing as the concepts of medication. With additional contributions of medical expertise from unique or different components of the Middle East and South Asia, Unani medicine got here out to be called Arabian, or Islamic, medicinal drug.
- Track 19-1Soil Fertility and Soil Biochemistry Experts Meeting
- Track 19-2Soil Erosion and soil management Experts Meeting
- Track 19-3Sustainable Soils and Soil Geology
- Track 19-4Soil Health
- Track 19-5Plant Soil Science
A natural product is a heterocyclic compound or material produced by a living organism that is, found in personality. In the broadest sense, natural products include any substance produced by activity. Natural products can also be prepared by chemical process (both semi and total synthesis) and have played a central role in the development of the field of chemical science by providing challenging synthetic targets. The term natural product has also been extended for financial purposes to refer to cosmetics, dietary supplements, and foods produced from natural sources without added unreal element, Within the field of biochemistry, the definition of natural products is usually restricted to mean purified organic compounds isolated from natural sources that are produced by the pathways of primary or secondary metabolism Within the field of medicinal chemistry.
- Track 20-1Structural Elucidation of natural crude drugs
- Track 20-2Nanotechnology in natural products
- Track 20-3Oxidation and Reduction reaction
- Track 20-4Metabolism of Glucose
Plant biotechnology is a set of techniques used to readapt for specific needs or opportunities. Situations that combine multiple needs and opportunities are common. Biotechnology is the integrated use of biochemistry , microbiology and engineering science in order to achieve technological application of the capacity of micro-organism, cultured tissue cells and part thereof. Application of science and technology to plants, parts, products and models, to alter living or inert materials, in order to develop knowledge, goods and services An important aspect of all applied science society processes is the culture of either the plant cells or animal cells or microorganisms. The Faculty of agriculture is to promote the confirmable use of renewable natural resources through scientific research.
"The main aim of this program is to use the above mentioned concepts to train. Manage products and pave way for future developments through research activities"... Weed Management, Irrigation Techniques, Water resource management, of Genetics, Plant Breeding, Seed Technology, and Basics of Biotechnology.
- Track 21-1Herbal drug analysis method
- Track 21-2Herbal bioprocessing
- Track 21-3Advance herbal extraction methods
- Track 21-4Biotechnological methods
Agricultural meteorology is the science that applies knowledge in weather and climate to qualitative and quantitative improvement in agricultural production. Agricultural meteorology involves meteorology, hydrology, agrology and biology, and it requires a diverse, multidisciplinary array of data for operational applications and research. Basic agricultural meteorological data are largely the same as those used in general meteorology
- Track 22-1Plant Diseases Epidemiology
- Track 22-2Vegetative propagation
- Track 22-3Plant Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Track 22-4Primary and Secondary Growth
- Track 22-5Application of plant and forest ecology
Plant ecology is a sub castigation of ecology which studies the circulation and profusion of plants, the effects of environmental factors upon the abundance of plants, and the interactions among and between Plants and other organisms. Examples of these are the distribution of temperate deciduous forests in North America, the effects of drought or flooding upon plant survival, and competition among desert plants for water, or effects of herds of grazing animals upon the composition of grasslands.
- Track 23-1Plant Protection
- Track 23-2Extracting ingredients for cosmetics using green technologies
- Track 23-3Sustainable business practices
- Track 23-4Natural replacements for petrochemical ingredients
- Track 23-5Chitosan as a basic for personal care products
- Track 23-6Advances in Plant Science research
- Track 23-7Pollination and fertilization
- Track 23-8Plant Genetics
Traditional Medicine is a system of primary health care that includes acupressure, Chinese alternative medicine, remedial massage, exercise and breathing therapy and diet and lifestyle advice. In Australia, the most popular forms of TCM health care are acupressure and Herbal Medicine. It has an constant history of development in China and other parts of East Asia dating back thousands of years.
Alternative medicines utilization started in the mid of nineteenth century. Amid this time, alternative medical practitioners picked up popularity and started to contend with conventional medical experts. Alternative medicine provides great curing effects as scientific medicine. Alternative medicine may treat as complimentary methods that improve the efficacy of treatment. Due to its curing effects Alternative Medicine usage is increasing more frequently.
- Track 24-1Interactions with Diabetic medications
- Track 24-2Fundamentals of traditional medicine
- Track 24-3Acupuncture therapy
- Track 24-4Meditation, physiotherapy and massage
- Track 24-5Yoga